By Rita Wilkins
The Downsizing Designer
As challenging as it might seem, some good things probably happened in your life and business in 2020. There were likely silver linings and some positive takeaways. What were they for you?
Here are my top 11 silver linings for 2020
- Finding time to reflect on what matters most.
- Having deeper conversations and connections with family and friends.
- Reconnecting with friends and colleagues from my past.
- Rebalancing and realigning my priorities in my life and in my business.
- Reigniting my passion, purpose, and the “why that makes me cry”.
- Developing new-found respect and appreciation for frontline workers who so selflessly serve in spite of their personal risks.
- Overcoming my deep-seated fears and mastering new technology.
- Pivoting with intention and purpose to successfully reimagine and reinvent my business to serve international audiences.
- Uncovering new depths of resilience, resourcefulness, and grit.
- Discovering peace, happiness, meaning, and contentment in living with less.
- Appreciating the importance of being “still”, so I can notice that the little things are not little things at all.
Most of all, realizing that with the help of strong faith, family, and friends, anything is possible… and 2020 was no exception.
THE DOWNSIZING DESIGNER
If you need assistance with designing the life you love, please reach out to me.
I offer a complimentary 30-minute phone consultation.
Get your Free 31 Lifestyle Upgrades Download now!
I also created a coaching program that will get you from where you are now to where you really want to be. Click here to access.