- You’re successful in life and in business.
- You have already accomplished much that you are proud of.
- And yes, you might be asking yourself, is that ALL there is?
- As you enter this next chapter of your life you want SO much more.
- More meaning. More fulfillment. More time for what matters most to you.
- You are ready for less stress, fewer “have-to’s, and more “want-to’s”.
- The problem is you don’t have a clear vision for what you really want.
- You are too busy, too overwhelmed, and don’t have enough time, money, or freedom to even think about “what’s next”.
Not that long ago my life was spiraling out of control too. While on the surface, it appeared that I had it all… the big, beautiful house, an impressive office space, and a thriving interior design business, no one knew the stress and overwhelm I was really feeling. I had no time, money or freedom to enjoy any of it. I was trapped. I saw no way out of the crazy cycle and I was afraid.
It was a trip to visit my son in a third-world country that changed my life… people who had nothing, but were filled with joy. I yearned for a simpler life with less overhead, stress, debt. That trip inspired me to rethink what mattered most to me and it wasn’t all of the beautiful stuff and other symbols of what I had made success mean.
What I realized was that unless I disrupted that crazy cycle of WANTING more I would never experience that peace of HAVING ENOUGH and more importantly BEING ENOUGH.
That trip inspired me to downsize from a 5,000 sq. ft. home in the country to an 867 sq. ft. jewel-box apartment in Philadelphia. During the process of downsizing my home, it challenged me to look at different areas of life that I could also “downsize” (or live with less). The impact of living with less is that I now have more time, money, and freedom to pursue what matters most to me.
I invite you to download my 31 Lifestyle Upgrades so you, too, can begin to live the life that you love… by design!