If you have a book club, and you would like ideas for group discussion feel free to reference the following book club questions:
Please make sure you register above to win a virtual book club meeting with Rita.
Reference these questions to start your book club group discussion:
- Does this book speak to a challenge you face or expect to face in the next few years?
- If so, what obstacles and barriers are you experiencing? What has helped you to move forward?
- What did you find most helpful about this book?
- What feelings did the book evoke for you?
- What was a favorite idea or quote from the book? Why?
- What inspirations would you like to share that have allowed you to upgrade your life?
- What other books have you read on this topic that you can recommend to others?
- How will you apply something you’ve learned from this book to your life?
- How could downsizing impact the quality of your life?
- If you had the chance to ask the author one question, what would that be?
If you would like to email me directly, please feel free to share your downsizing journey, book feedback, or just say hello – RitaWilkins@RitaWilkins.com