- 60-page all-in-one decluttering companion and planner
- 5-step roadmap for a clutter-free life
- 30-day minimalist challenge
- Checklists for every item you own
- Accountability tracker for staying on track
- A curated list of 100 donation spots
- Unique, effective decluttering methods by Rita
- Embrace minimalism and reclaim your organized life with ease!
A 5-page downloadable checklist to help you determine what the "RIGHT SIZE" home is for you and your lifestyle RIGHT NOW. Created by the Downsizing Designer and best-selling author, Rita Wilkins, who found her perfect "right-size" home by using this checklist and is now living the life she loves. When you use this "right-size" home checklist, you will be able to
- Clarify what you WANT, DON'T WANT,
- Clarify what you NEED and DON'T NEED
Sale!Save money with this bundled discount. A combination of Rita's most popular checklists. The Rightsize Checklist for Downsizing and the Quickstart Guide to Decluttering. You get 15 pages to help you determine what the “RIGHT SIZE” home is for you and your lifestyle RIGHT NOW and a room-by-room checklist to help you declutter every part of your home! Created by the Downsizing Designer and best-selling author, Rita Wilkins, who found her perfect “right-size” home by using this checklist and is now living the life she loves. When you use this “right-size” home checklist, you will be able to.
Why is it so hard to ask your adult children to help you declutter your home before you die? While it’s entirely possible that it’s your parents who don’t want to talk about decluttering their home with their adult children… It is also possible…that the adult kids don’t want to talk about it either. This will help!
The topic of decluttering your parents’ home can be a touchy subject, but if handled compassionately and respectfully even the parents who refuse to see clutter as an issue can begin to see that there comes a time when they need to face decluttering their home head-on.